She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[WOPS] Robin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 20:02:33 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The drowning building presents a huge problem.

The ocean level rises with erratic waves, hundreds of pokemon get displaced, and the shaking of the earth causes hundreds more to go haywire. The excited activity from civilians and Rangers alike, on the shore, only exacerbates things. "Ranger Robin Coello. We need to calm down these pokemon before we have a stampede," she introduces and explains to the first man she walks up to. The two of them are facing a dozen squirtle and wartortle.

If the distress of the youth summon Blastoises, they're in for a long day. "Sin, use aromatic mist to calm 'em." Sinistea obeys, generating an aromatic mist that falls over the sea pokemon and soothes them a little. But there are several Wingull above that keep sooping down at the tuft tails of wartortle as if it is food, and the annoyance only makes the pokemon more hostile. "Are you good with pokemon behaviors?" She's not sure how best to sedate such a crowd.

06. Use non-lethal methods to calm or capture rogue pokemon.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
we still believe in love, so fuck you!
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
[WOPS] Robin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 20:33:00 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddiecircle"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie always considered himself more of a follower than a leader, whether it was on one of the construction sites of his youth or in the modern-day battlefields of Hoenn. So when someone grabbed his attention and pointed him in the right direction, he was happy to follow their lead, [break][break]

“Nice to meetcha, Robin!” he called back happily, unfazed by the distressed turtles or by their very large and very protective guardians, “Eddie Hisakawa, private, second-class, at yer service.” [break][break]

The soldier watched as the little animated teacup scattered soothing mists across the battlefield, but frowned at the sight of the predatory birds heckling the turtles in search of an easy meal. Goddamn bullies; Eddie couldn't stand that sort of thing, [break][break]

“I ain't,” Eddie admittedly with a chuckle as he reached for a Pokeball at his belt, “But maybe these fellas just need a good nap.” [break][break]

In a flash of light, a spry Breloom was at his side, anxiously shifting from one kangaroo-like foot to the other as she watched the spectacle unfold. Eddie gave her a gentle, reassuring pat on the head, [break][break]

“Lita, let's put 'em ta bed, yeah?” [break][break]

The Grass-type nodded, and with a few hops forward, shook like a dog Pokemon trying to dry itself, scattering a cloud of SPOREs in the direction of the agitated terrapins. Hopefully it would be a 'two birds, one stone' sort of thing, if more of those Wingull swooped down and got mouths full of the stuff.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]06. Use non-lethal methods to calm or capture rogue pokemon.[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[WOPS] Robin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 20:42:34 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

A soldier! Cool. She was used to being paired with fellow Rangers or even a couple of officials like gym leaders or champs. This was neat. And his instinct was right. Robin took a protective step backwards as the spore fell over the area, putting the squirtle line to sleep and forcing many of the wingull and pelipper to land and snooze.

But among the squirtle was a pair of sunglasses. "Uh oh," she said quietly, stepping around the sleeping bodies to reach for it. "They might have gathered here after harassing someone. The displacement has made so many pokemon angry and territorial. We need to check the tall grass." She sighed, letting Sinistea lead the way as Robin continued stepping past the pokemon. As she followed Sinistea further from the shore, she looked over her shoulder to address Eddie. "What brings you here? Were you in the area, or are they really summoning soldiers for this gig?"

It wouldn't be too surprising given there could be valuable intel in the building and potential Rockets lurking in the ocean for the right moment to attack what was left. The terror organization's control of the sea made it hard to predict where they were and how mobile they could be.

10. Use tracking skills to locate victims or threats.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
[WOPS] Robin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 20:51:45 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Sure enough, that seemed to do the trick. The terrapins were now snoozing like babes, but the work was far from over, Eddie realized, when he caught that glint of light reflecting off of the black plastic shades, [break][break]

“You got it. I'll be right behind ya, in case things get ugly.” [break][break]

He followed the Sinistea and its trainer away from the shore and Lita ambled after, head down and nose twitching as she tried to pick up on whatever scent the teacup seemed to be following, [break][break]

“Its a little'a both, if I'm bein' honest,” Eddie admitted casually as he looked from the young woman to the tall grasses beyond, “I'm stationed outta Dewford, at the moment. Still tryin' ta build stuff back up after some jackass and his overgrown icecube blew inta town, but I when I heard stuff out here was goin' sideways, I wanted ta pitch in and help.” [break][break]

Plus, if some other terrible thing was fixing to rear its ugly head just next door, Eddie wanted to get a jump on it. Who knew what could be lurking out in these parts?

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]10. Use tracking skills to locate victims or threats.[break]
[break]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[WOPS] Robin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 21:00:02 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She grinned at his response. "I'm from Dewford. I appreciate your help there." Her hometown had faced too many catastrophes. "I've been travelling all of Hoenn as a Ranger to help wherever help was needed, but it put me too far from home to stop... to stop that mess." She felt guilty about it, even after her power spot expedition with Navy, but slowly, the feeling was easing up. She knew it was useless to let the emotion eat at her. It wouldn't change things, but she had made the choice to stay closer to Dewford.

"Dewford's been in good hands for a while, though. , , you. It's been nice to see. Keeps me from worrying about my family all the time. We-" She cut herself off at the sight of a clearing. There was some young man up high in a... wait, that wasn't a tree, either. It was an Alolan Exeggutor. Its back was to them, so they had the element of surprise. The man caught on top if waved at them frantically but seemed to think better of calling out to them. "Ah geez. How'd he get stuck on that thing?" She kept her voice down low.

18. Utilize stealth tactics to avoid detection by threats.

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
[WOPS] Robin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 21:08:51 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie grinned, a little proud and a little bashful, [break][break]

“Ah, it ain't nothin'. Just doin' what anyone else woulda done.” [break][break]

His smile faltered a little when the Ranger started to trail off, [break][break]

“Hey, all kids've gotta leave the nest someday. Spent a little too long in mine, if I'm bein' honest,” he chuckled, “But yer right; there's a lot of good folks out in those parts.” [break][break]

But before Eddie could wax poetic about some of his favorite people in the region, Robin suddenly stopped, and so did he. He had to stifle a laugh as he watched the frantic waving of the person stuck on top of the overgrown palm tree, because yeah, the poor guy was in kind of a tough spot, but that was a hell of a place to get stuck in. [break][break]

Eddie crouched low, and so too did Lita, in a posture that vaguely reminded the soldier of some movie he had seen about fossil Pokemon gone rogue, [break][break]

“Hard tellin',” he whispered back, “But the real question is, how the hell do we get 'em down?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]18. Utilize stealth tactics to avoid detection by threats.[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[WOPS] Robin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 21:15:06 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She was flattered he felt so warmly towards the folks in Dewford. Unfortunately, she was starting to feel a little useless in the face of their current problem.

Most of her pokemon were in the ocean helping clear debris. She only kept Sinistea and Quagsire for dealing with rowdy wildlife. Unfortunately, neither were equipped for an aerial rescue. "Psst. Do you have a flying pokemon with you?" They could secure the civilian with a bird of some sorts. Sinistea wouldn't be able to bear his weight and Quagsire could only get to that height by climbing the Alolan pokemon.

In her defense, she hadn't considered the wildlife to need a delicate touch. Sinistea could calm most down with her mist, and Quagsire could bury the others in an earthquake - though adding a natural disaster to the current one was less than ideal.

(you could complete prompt 22 but feel free to approach it differently)

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
[WOPS] Robin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 21:30:58 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie frowned, glancing from Robin to the man stranded on top of the Exeggutor, [break][break]

“I didn't think ta bring one with me, if I'm bein' honest.” [break][break]

But suddenly, inspiration struck. With a snap, Eddie reached for another Pokeball at his belt, [break][break]

“But I did bring a bird!” [break][break]

With a click and another flash, a Decidueye joined their ensemble, but not just any old Decidueye. Genichiro crouched low in the tall grasses alongside his companions, sharp eyes peering out from behind his hat brim-like feathers, [break][break]

“Hey Gen, ya see that guy up there?” Eddie pointed at the man stuck atop the walking tree. The bird nodded, “Ya think you can get 'em down?” [break][break]

The only reply Eddie would received was a scoff and a curt nod before the Hisuian Decidueye suddenly vanished, melding into the shade with his SHADOW SNEAK. [break][break]

It was hard for the man to keep his eyes trained on that pool of inky blackness skirting its way between the blades of grass, but it was far easier to spot the bird when he suddenly poofed back into existence at the Exeggutor's feet. The half-Dragon didn't have time to react as the Decidueye suddenly leapt toward its canopy and snatched up the man in his feathery arms. [break][break]

Eddie watched with pride as Genichiro descended with the man unscathed, performing the tiniest of fist pumps and muttering a 'fuck yeah!' under his breath as the bird started to dart back toward their position.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]22. Use a pokemon to rescue an individual from a high place.[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[WOPS] Robin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 21:40:00 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She watched in awe as his strange Decidueye snuck up and snatched the poor civilian. Alolan Exeggutor was far less impressed and turned to face them with visible anger. "Quag, sleep him!" Her shiny pokemon scurried from her side and danced up to the Alolan pokemon as if it were going to sucker punch him. Instead, Quagsire opened his mouth in a yawn, which quickly took effect on the tall pokemon.

Robin turned to face the teenager brought back to the care by the help of Eddie's Decidueye. "Hey, dude, you all good?" She had no idea how he managed to get up there, but she figured it was rude to ask. Still, it was a very nice success -- they subdued several wild pokemon today and even got a rescue out of it.

27. Handle encounters with hostile individuals or pokemon.

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
[WOPS] Robin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 10:30:32 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The Alolan Exeggutor went down like a felled tree once the sleep took hold, landing with a thunderous crash! as it fell away. Lita dashed up to it, sniffing the air around the fallen Pokemon inquisitively, before shaking some more SPOREs onto the slumbering giant for good measure, [break][break]

“Holy shit!” the teenager squeaked pitifully, voice cracking, “I, uh, I think so-” [break][break]

Genichiro gently set the trembling figure down. Eddie laughed and clapped a large hand onto the frightened kid's shoulder, [break][break]

“Good ta hear! Now let that be a lesson ta ya not to go climbin' any more trees.” [break][break]

The teen opened his mouth to speak again in some apparent attempt to protest the soldier's warning, but he never got the chance to as the older man addressed the Ranger, [break][break]

“Nice work out there, kid! Suppose we oughta get this fella ta safety before we head back out inta the field.” [break][break]

Eddie started his trek back toward the shoreline, before turning back to flash the party a wide grin, [break][break]

“C'mon Slowpokes! That means you too, Lita!”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]27. Handle encounters with hostile individuals or pokemon.[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[WOPS] Robin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 21:35:42 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven